The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to ensure you are getting paid.

robhu07

affiliate
When you do CPA campaigns, how do you ensure that if someone purchases from your page, you will also get paid. It appears to me that I need to trust the affiliate network for it.

Haha,
I know you are fairly new to CPA marketking, the CPA networks uses a advanced tracking technology which ensures you are getting paid when there is a sale/lead via your link.
You don't have to worry about whether you sale/lead will get tracked or not, it will get tracked as long as you are not doing anything wrong and following the rules for that offer.

Also don't try to complete the offer by yourself or tell your friend to complete just to test whether its working or not, you will get banned by the network rightaway.
I've read that many newbies do this just to see whether the offer converts or not.

Good Luck robhu07 :)

I have a similar question.
How can you make sure that a link provider ex? Clickbank will pay you if someone uses your link to purchase. Or maybe you give your link to a link shortener such as Bitly or LeadsLeap and they just use it to gain the commission themselves. Then there is the possibility of hackers?
Are there trusted free sources you can recommend, please?
Thx Frik

The long and short of it you can't really is what I have found.

With enough experience you know what a decent conversion rate is a real probability.

Either people are honest in business or they are not.
Are there trusted free sources you can recommend, please?

I use my own servers (not free but the redirect costs nothing really) for any redirection and do test the links before going into a live situation (production).
I add a link={test} to the URL for the stats.

If the other party doesn't like it --Fu*k them -I walk away --I am the one spending my ad money or SEO referrals on their unknown.

Any business that objects to this is suspect of shaving.

I use my own server tracking (cookieless now) traffic in and traffic clicked out and compare the numbers of the ad network ans the end target's (offer's) clicks --they should be close to the same. When there are large differences I stop. When I cannot find an obvious reason --I assume the worst --and stop the traffic. That's all you can really do.

MI
Back