The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to earn revenue with peerfly????

FrankZ

Hi, I've been trying to earn money with peerfly and CPA in general also with content locking. I'VE come across with some barriers, starting with my budget since I don't have a big budget I can't join a good.PPV net, can't buy a CLOAKER, I've spent 60 bucks on fb ads to boost a GAMING niche fanpage and only gotten 800 likes so far, it's been a month sharing a lot of quality content every day and I haven't organically increased my likes which is what I expected to happen.

How could I make like 300 bucks to start and then invest on a CLOAKER or applying for a Ppv net.

Whic method could I use or what do you guys recommend, if you can answer this, What traffic sources do you use?
How did you start earning?
How can I grow that fanpage I have stucked?
Getting videos done on Fiverr for peerfly offers has worked for you guys? I had one made and was a total faillure.

As always here's my skype if you wanna chat in this social net: Frank Z.

How could I make like 300 bucks to start and then invest on a CLOAKER or applying for a Ppv net.

When starting a business, one should have a budget going into that business. In addition, one needs to study that business and interact with experienced individuals within that part of the industry to determine what the appropriate budget is for startup and generally for at least 90 days operating capital.

Which method could I use or what do you guys recommend, if you can answer this,

I'm not certain what kind of methods you speak of. Methods to find successful campaigns? Methods as a business person to develop a plan, budget, or schedule? Methods to select the verticals? To select the offer(s)?

What traffic sources do you use?

I don't do PPV at present, however, paid traffic is the best to get your business started and operating in the black the fastest.

How did you start earning?

Promoting hosting and registrars back in 1999.

How can I grow that fanpage I have stucked?

You can find plenty of info about growing likes and such in the Social forums. Also, Luke Peerfly (Luke Kling) is an incredible FB guy with tons of awesome information on PPV. He is our resident master of this combo. Look for Lukes threads here in the community as well as do a few Big G searches for his material.

Getting videos done on Fiverr for peerfly offers has worked for you guys? I had one made and was a total faillure.

I rarely farm it out, but when I do I make certain (through references) that the person(s) I am hiring have a history of creating converting vid's.

banners
Back