The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to earn money?

LucyWL

affiliate
Can anybody let me know how to earn money from affiliate programs? :confused: Which program is the easiest to make money event at home?:rolleyes:

Well there is no one best affiliate program, it all depends
on how well you market. If you can get good numbers of
quality targeted visitors, you can a number of affiliate
offers.

-Joseph

Can anybody let me know how to earn money from affiliate programs? :confused: Which program is the easiest to make money event at home?:rolleyes:

Can I grump at you a bit? Why look for the easiest? Look instead for the best - and be prepared to work hard at it once you've found it.

Ok, small rant over :)

Three things have worked best for me and for most of my students:

1) 'Sell the shovels, don't dig for gold'. Who made the money in most of the gold rush's? Well, generally it wasn't the miners. It was those who sold them the essential tools they had to have to do the digging.

It's the same online - sell essential services that everyone has to have to gain their success online. Autoresponders, Capture Page Builders, Ad Tracking services, etc.

2) Promote products and services that provide ongoing residuals - affiliate offers that the subscription renews monthly, as the essentials above do. Membership sites providing training for affiliates are another.

3) Utilize the modern multi-tier affiliate (not MLM) programs that provide up to 100% commissions on the front end (the initial sale) and tag that buyer to you for life so that you gain further commissions (normally 10-30%) on all follow on sales/upsells etc. Typically your downline affiliates and often the vendor will promote for you, bringing in more commissions without further direct involvement by you.

I believe there is no such thing called "earn money quick and easy". There are some ways that help you get instant results but usually they are paid "like PPC". If you want to make money fast be ready to invest money. Free traffic needs more time :)

To win money in a short time primarily as a fax may be aware some things:
1. patience
2. knowledge
3. some investment
I make money on forex, but I get tired a lot and sometimes totally exhausted, maybe you're more powerful?

Hi Lucy,

I think for newbies, Amazon offers the best affiliate program. People know and trust Amazon so they are more likely to buy and you get credit for everything they buy after they click thru your link for a 24 hour period. And even longer if they put the item in their basket.

Hope this helps.

There is no affiliate program easier to make money in than the one selling a service or a product that you love the most. The one you will go the extra mile for to make sure you share something you love with others.

Something you 100% believe in and really believe that you are doing your visitors a dis-service if you don't share it with them.

Whatever you pick, you better believe in it and have a love for it because you are gonna be spending a lot of time studying, researching, writing and probably even dreaming about when you are sleeping.

Everything you do for a long span will be saturated with your chosen niche, so choose wisely. Do you want to write about something you don't like for two years, day in and day out.

Anything can be sold, they sell "liquid trust spray" and make sales. There are always buyers, you just have to be passionate, or they can tell.

Choose wisely.

Selling Website Service along with MLM programs can make you lots of money. However like everything it will take a little work. Then it will snowball and things get to be a lot less work.

banners
Back