The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to drive traffic from Twitter ?

Do you have a twitter account? If not then first create it. Put some friends request, surf on it for a while then you will know how to drive the traffic...

make the best out of 140 characters, interesting and unique topics works a lot better than just twittering almost every minute of your day... :) some users do that...

Try to follow (be following) people first and get followers. You can do by inviting your friends.

Also, remember to update your news and you can put your links there.

Best regards,
Gabrielle (Host Department LLC)

I think the best way to get traffic from twitter is to follow those members that have same interest like yours. In this way, there's also a possibility that they will follow you to see what resources or stuffs do you have.

Don't just mention or promote your site when you add updates to your profile. You also need to share useful resources to other members so that they will just stick to follow you. I think it's also best to share some interesting things about you.

I've just started out on Twitter too - it's hard going, though! Any tips on how to get proper people (i.e. not others trying to promote their sites) following you?

Feed, feed, feed

First you have to build up your followers to a special topic. Then offer cheaper, better, greater services or products - and don't stop to feed, feed, feed. Have a look at the accounts of Dell - they are rocking with Twitter ;-)

Having followers does matter..But If you are more interactive with your friends at twitter, that will help in gaining better traffic

yes you should be an active that will post updates everyday, and i think it's useless to have many followers if you're not updating your account :D

One benefit of twitter I have noticed recently is the fact that your update are indexed by Google so potentially you get traffic back to your site from your Twitter updates

Hi,

How to drive traffic from Twitter while not spamming ?
Any idea please suggest

Having followers does matter..But If you are more interactive with your friends at twitter, that will help in gaining better traffic
Indeed, if you interact with your followers properly they will help you to spread your words in front of others. You just need to gain their trust and you will get most out of it. They will Re-tweet your messages and links.

So, your site is about travel and holiday packages, this is a topic suitable for everyone. You can just increase your friends list and when you are friendly with them you can offer them your products.

Ok so all I need to do is set up an account for Italy brand and then start following loads of people and then they will start following me in return and I can send them interesting updates about the company, sounds simple in theory...

yes, once your setup an account you will have to follow some people so that they will communicate with you. There is a limit for following others, once you have followed 2000 members, then it totally depends on the followers. If the followers are more than you are following then you are able to follow more members.

You should do a search for a related kw in your niche and follow those people. Most will follow you back and then you just give updates regularly (maybe twice a day) and you will get more followers.

I have been on Twitter now for about a week and a half and from a personnel point of view, it just seems to be full of junk.

However, I have signed up with the brand name Vivid Italy and already have 250 followers and its currently the number one link to our Vivid Italy website. Although at the moment by Twitter page does not have a google PR ranking.

MI
Back