How to create Free Videos.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
howtocreatefreevideos.png

How to create Free Videos.

This guide will talk you through the various free video creation software available and which ones are best to use. You can use anyone of the below to create a decent enough video for your video marketing and YouTube needs.

Video Creation

Video creation is used when creating videos to upload to online video hosts such a YouTube. However you shouldn't limit yourself to just using the biggest sites as there can be plenty of other great video sources as we show you on this list. Video marketing involves creating or acquiring videos and using them to gain traffic to an offer, landing page and or website.

Video Creator Software

There are a nice amount of free software available to download or maybe already installed on your system. I am not going to list every single one, instead i will list my top 5 and the most user friendly and best to use. Most of the following are 100% free to use with one or two exceptions offering free trials for you guys to play around with.

Windows Movie Maker

windowsmoviemaker.jpg

Windows Movie Maker is the default movie maker you now receive with any modern version of Windows. It is very, very easy to use and allows you share, edit and create video clips. It is so easy to input a video you already have and add a watermark or link to your offer or site over the video. Download here.

iMovie

imovie.jpg

iMovie is Apples version of the above and i think it's as good if not better. The new templates they provide are incredible making it so easy to create a professional and highly convertible video/trailer. These are perfect for all your movie sites if you havn't already found a trailer for your film. iMovie is by far my best video editing and creation software. Download here.

Camtasia

camtasia.jpg

Camtasia is by far the best paid software out there. I personally use it for all my screen casting needs as it has the best capture functions and editing settings. Although it's paid if you are really serious about video marketing i highly suggest the investment as it can do a lot of things the others cant. It's also great for creating the "clickable" videos you see on YouTube therefore increasing CTR. Download here.

VirtualDub

virtualdub.jpg

VirtualDub is an amazing piece of video software created by a student for his own use. Never did he know the success it would have. It is a great free piece of kit and the latest versions have some nice YouTube enhancing features. Again it makes it very easy to edit and create video. Download here.

Wax

wax.jpg

Wax is again another incredibly useful and simple video editing tool. Built for windows you can effortlessly create videos for your marketing and traffic needs. It is again 100% free and easy to install. Download here.

Last edited:
If you want to create video from a few slides that you have made with PowerPoint you can use Animoto. The free option gives you 30 seconds of video, which is enough if your aim is to drive traffic to your website.

If you want to create video from a few slides that you have made with PowerPoint you can use Animoto. The free option gives you 30 seconds of video, which is enough if your aim is to drive traffic to your website.
Another nice resource - thanks man.

I second that + Animoto is a child's game to work and great for the lazies too :eek:

PowToon is another tool with free basic account. It creates animation style movie which I find really nice.

Looks totally awesome - How come I did not find this tool when I was desperately looking for an ease-of-use (sorry Im a non-geek person) tool ?
Thanks for sharing. :D

Why I cannot export my animoto video to my youtube channel?:(

IIRC you can't export directly to youtube from free account. So you have to download the video from animoto and upload it manually to youtube.

IIRC you can't export directly to youtube from free account. So you have to download the video from animoto and upload it manually to youtube.

Doing that the free way will lead you to very low reso and low quality videos.
I bought the lowest membership to enable me to download it and export but still the quality is not enough.

They are not free nor cheap anymore. :D

MS Powerpoint 2010 is more than enough for slideshows.

Prezi - Prezi - Ideas matter. - has a free version and creates those cool zooming presentations you see... If you saw thee recent Fresh Store Builder release they were using prezi for their video... plenty of examples out there if you didn't though.

Only thing is with exporting the video afterwards, you can embed them into pages no problem, but to use them as a stand alone video you have to play them and screen capture with something like Jing - and then use that.

Totally worth it to stand out from the norm a little though...

Prezi - Prezi - Ideas matter. - has a free version and creates those cool zooming presentations you see... If you saw thee recent Fresh Store Builder release they were using prezi for their video... plenty of examples out there if you didn't though.

Only thing is with exporting the video afterwards, you can embed them into pages no problem, but to use them as a stand alone video you have to play them and screen capture with something like Jing - and then use that.

Totally worth it to stand out from the norm a little though...

That is smart!

What a great thread! I've never heard of most of these video sites, can't wait to check them out. If they are as easy to use as Windows Movie Maker, I may try them all, see if it makes any difference to the quality of my videos.

Thanks K and everyone!

What a great thread! I've never heard of most of these video sites, can't wait to check them out. If they are as easy to use as Windows Movie Maker, I may try them all, see if it makes any difference to the quality of my videos.

Thanks K and everyone!
Np, personally I love screen flow on the mac but all of these are easy to use.

Np, personally I love screen flow on the mac but all of these are easy to use.

I don't have a mac (someday!) but I get your point. Right after I read this thread, I checked out three different sites but haven't had a chance to try them yet. I had to talk myself out of being scared of all the technical jargon. :)

I've decided that affiliate marketing can be a good way to develop character and become bolder. Definitely not for people scared of taking any risks (which I've always been). I AM going to tackle at least one of these.

Little update regarding Animoto.
It is possible to download your videos with free account even basic membership doesn`t allow it!
I will make a very short guide about it tommorow.Very nice trick and the most people don`t know about it :)

MI
Back