The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how to create a auto blog

I would also like to know about atuoblogs.
IS there any detail post about the whole procedure.
I mean Merits, Demerits etc.

Hi,

Autoblogging is generally a way of filling a blog with content which is found automatically on the web and posted onto a blog using rss feeds.

At its crudest, it is not particularly effective as you may get only partial posts and no images from a rss feed and have no way to make any of these posts unique or geared towards you chosen keywords. This usually results from using free basic parsing tools.

At its best, using the right software which is not free, it is an incredible tool which makes it easy to manage content throughout tens or even hundreds of blogs. if each only makes $1 a day in affiliate or ad revenue, you can see the attraction of this as a business model.

The keys to successful autoblogging are to make the blog look natural, find software that will schedule posts over extended periods, use software that will extract the full-text post from the rss feed (including images), manage the blog at least once a week or so to update the feeds and make any edits you wish.

I always think that it is resposible to include a link back to the original article if you are using it without a rewrite (some software can actually make the content original as well if you want it to).

If you want to spend very little time managing your blogs, then you have to accept that they will be mostly filled with duplicated (or, as I prefer, syndicated) content.

There is rarely a free lunch and if you want to use autoblogging to ease the time burden of managing multiple blogs it is perfect, but works best when you are having maybe 1 post a day auto-posted and you are adding some original posts yourself along the way.

Like all tools, you have to use it sensibly to get the most benefit from it. Having said that, I wouldn't be without the autoblogging software I use.

I could show you an example of one of my blogs which is on 100% auto which is about blogging, but I am unsure whether putting a link here is against the rules or not. :)

Last edited:
All you really need is a auto blogging plugin to post the content, there are loads out there, you just need to find one, of course 90% of them are not free, but there are countless nulled versions flying around the internet, do a bit of Googling and I'm sure you'll find what your looking for. :)

Good post, barry... particularly the point about assigning credit. Too often these kinds of blogs don't.

As for autoblogging, I have to ask 'what's the point?' Why not start your own proper blog instead?

But do those auto-blogs have any chance of bringing some income/visitors while content is taken from other websites?

yeap, you can use it in link trading, for example. the content has to be changed (rewritten) though, otherwise it will be plagiarism, and the blog might be banned.

An auto blog is a blog with content that is automatically gathered and compiled from RSS feeds. Auto blogging software does most of the work. The blog owner may not do much beyond selecting the specific feeds, determining schedules and selecting a few options.
The main function of an auto blog is to generate search engine ad revenue. Because a single auto blog is not very lucrative, however, auto blog owners typically create multiple blogs on niche topics.

I guess the best tool for creating different types of blog is Wordpress. You can create any blog by means of this CMS.

WP-Roboo is the best method for this.... well worth the money although you better have some good unique content.... reposted content no longer works for autoblogs.

To create your site from scratch you will need to visit webbuildertop.com site as they provide all the instructions for creating blogs.

banners
Back