The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to choose the best keyword?

Regarding Keyword

Choose that keyword which has some competition and top rank can be achievable in short span of time.

defferrent keywords meet different requirements, but some useful tools can make your works ease, Bookmarking Demon ReviewI would not be honest if I said all of them are no good. Each tool has its very own unique feature and I have always wished I could have all those features combined in one software!

Hi,

thanks all for sharing thoughts, can anybody tell me something more about keyword research and and what factor should be follow to choose a best keyword.

I completely agree with karmadir. To choose the best keywords use Google adwords or Wordtracker. Adwords is free tool and wordtracker is a paid version. See which fits best for you. Nowadays two or three word phrases are more used to search.

Firstly, generate some words according to your niche;
Secondly, do research on these words using some nice keyword tools like google adward keyword tool or seobook keyword tool and generate a list of about 100 keywords about your site;
Then, using this keywords on your title tags, page contents and anchor text. :)

Find the website that is number 1 in the market you are in and put its url in the google adwords keyword tool and see which keywords its using and then follow!

I think for the on-page seo you might want to add your keywords in title tags, meta description tags, h1 tags, page contents, inner pages linking texts. While for off-page seo, you might use your keywords in anchor text of backlinks and social bookmarking titles and tags. :) Of course, use variants of keywords.

Wish this help,

The easiest way is to trace the opponent.
The best way is to ask lots of people
I usually compare google adwords suggest with yahoo.

keyword research is not an instant acticity, nor is it something that can be taught in a forum post. I teach an introduction to keyword selection and that alone takes an hour. Teaching the subtlties takes another 2-3 hours.

You can use some of the tools to look for keywords:

Code:
https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal
http://www.keyworddiscovery.com/search.html

Google currently has a few keyword tools that are accessible.
In their Adwords system, they have a Keyword tool and a "traffic estimator sandbox". They furthermore have a "search-based keyword tool" that you'll desire to visit.

MI
Back