The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to check a site traffic?

your people are right, Google analytic is the best tool used world wide to get good traffic results...it give us about accurate results, about geographical location, traffic source and all other information's..

I've always used reach analysis as it seems to give the most accurate information in terms of website traffic. I find google analytics can be a bit sporadic with the information it provides

It is better to check daily traffic through Google analytic. I use this always for seeing the traffic and it is worth and other than this I didnt ind any other tool for this. This gives very accurate results.

Thanks

Have a look at Alexa rank, but take other facts in consideration also, not only traffic...

That's indeed very well said, Don't just take the traffic of the website into account take other things into account also.

you can use different tools, for website traffic,,, starting from google which can give you good results..check for google ranking, than alexa ranking,,you can also check for the specified traffic through different tools.. as my self i am using who.is to check a website ranking and its hosting..

Google analytics is the best way to know about all info on your site traffic. It is free or easy to use. you can get all about information how much or where to traffic coming on you site.

banners
Back