The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to check a site traffic?

airforce1

affiliate
I think the seoquake add-on for Firefox would be really helpful for this purpose. It comes with alexa and compete rank features for measuring traffic purpose.

Have a nice day,

Hi,
I think you should use google analytics for check your site traffic. It's show complete details related to traffic.

Re:

websitetrafficrankings.com is a Web Site Traffic Rankings one stop resource for checking and reviewing links, backlinks, traffic stats, speed performance and search engine indexed pages. This is a great tool to check your rankings or check your competitor's rankings and traffic stats.

seorankingservicesindia.com

Data from Alexa are not accurate and not updated often.

Assuming that you do not have access to google analytics - you can simply ask seller to sent you a report from it. This way is simpliest and more accurate.

Other service like alexa can give you only a faint idea about a traffic.

Google Analytics is by far the best. From my experience, it is the most accurate traffic measuring tool. You only need to add few lines of code to your page source for Google to be able to identify your website, and you gain access to detailed statistics regarding your visitors. Having a Google Analytics and Webmaster account is essential for a webmaster (to be able to do properly the optimization for search engines).

According to me the most suitable way of finding traffic is through analytics and you can check complete traffic coming to your site according to the days. This is perfect for me.

Google analytics is very good to check website ranking, and all the promotions and your traffic sources.... Google analytics show you all possible results about your work on SEO.....

Google Analytics is free but it should not be your only source for checking traffic, seoquake should be another option.

How to check a site traffic

[FONT=Verdana, serif]I use "Reach Analysis". This tool will diagnose your site in all[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, serif] SEO[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, serif] and SEM aspect with free recommendations.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, serif]u can also try[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, serif]Regards[/FONT]
shravan kumar

MI
Back