The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help How to begin Pet Blogging?

Nora1s

affiliate
Recently, I dove headfirst into the world of pet blogging. I know it's a tough crowd out there, but I'm keen to share my journey and hear your two cents.

So, I zeroed in on "NYC's Feline Friends" as my blog's theme. Living in the Big Apple, stray cats are a common sight, each with its own tale. My blog aims to spotlight these stories and give tips on looking after them amidst the city hustle.

Before hitting the keyboard, I did my homework. I stumbled upon this popular brand in NYC named "Pet Paradise." Teaming up with them gave me a chance to share my content and gain some nifty insights.

I went with WordPress for its user-friendliness. And here's a pro tip: I used morelogin for its multi-core and canvas fingerprint features, which was a game-changer for testing content. For instance, my piece on "The Alley Cats of Central Park" got some solid feedback after I ran it through SEO tools.

Starting out was no walk in the park, but I believe in the grind. The positive vibes from readers have been super encouraging.

What's your take?

Well you start a thread as a question but in your post you give advice and a story .Its a little bit confusing

banners
Back