The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to attract and get information about advertiser

Lee86

affiliate
Hi guys

I am Lee, Im sort of very new here. We have launched our own network for a few months. We have faced lots of problems like : We dont have many affiliates, we rebroke campaigns from other networks, but very limited. So I'm writing here for advice from you guys

Also, we do not find significant direct advertisers.

We have quality traffic mainly in Europe, Asia, Brazil and Asia.

We are really in need of cooperation with direct advs and also with other networks.

Thank you.

Hi guys

I am Lee, Im sort of very new here. We have launched our own network for a few months. We have faced lots of problems like : We dont have many affiliates, we rebroke campaigns from other networks, but very limited. So I'm writing here for advice from you guys

We are really in need of cooperation with direct advs and also with other networks.

Thank you.

You need to attend events and network.

Hit the phones and start communicating with advertisers and network owners.

Build a hell of a social platform.

This takes work, and you cannot be intimidated about reaching out to as many people as possible.

Start selling man!

Also, as @tyoussef has mentioned, if you intend to recruit members here, you have to be an approved resource.

Last edited:
Hi guys

Thank you.
Hey man. We're direct advertiser of iPhone cases from trending desingers and we're always looking to expand our cooperation with new affiliates. Ping me on skype: jtihonov

MI
Back