The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How start with 0 budget?

You can't start with a 0$ budget as you will most probably need to prepay for your traffic (i.e. paying before you get paid), it will also be very hard to get profitable directly on all offers you are going to test. I always recommend new affiliates to have at least a 1000$ budget and to consider this first period as a learning period and data gathering period so make sure you have your tracking working well.

How start working in affiliate marketing with 0$ budget?

You can create a free blog through WordPress or Blogger. I created my website through Blogger and it was really easy to do. Work on creating articles or blog posts that are content rich and have SEO keywords. It will take a bit of time to get your website highly ranked but it will be worth it.

I started with free site blogger.com learned seo, bought a domain and install wordpress. Optimized page speed, create quality contents, research keywords and match with affiliate offers. SEO may take a while before it pays off but its for longevity biz. When you have saved enough cash, up the game into paid traffic.

MI
Back