The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How profitable is Google Adsense?

TobyAletha

affiliate
I just started blogging and I noticed that many bloggers use Google Adsense. whether to use it at all and whether it is beneficial in terms of income?

That depends on a lot of factors, including how much and what type of traffic your blog gets, how many sites you have, type and size of ads, placement of ads, the topic/subject of your blog, demographics of your visitors, etc.

Read the ToS for AdSense carefully (e.g., no adult sites, , no scraper sitesor automated content sites, etc.).

Google Adsense can be a very profitable way to earn income.

The key is to select profitable keywords that you can compete for and use a theme and placement that will give you a high CTR (click through rate).

I monetize my sites a number of ways and Google Adsense is one method I use on some of my sites.

I look at the Google Adwords tool to get a feel for what a keyword is paying. I use a formula on each keyword to see what I could make a month if I reached number 1. I also size up the competition to make sure I can reach no. 1.

Being number 1 in Google can make a huge difference. For example recently one of my keywords hit number 1 for a very competitive term. That keyword made me a couple dollars every few days when it was number 3. Now that is it is number 1, I earn quite a bit more from it. Yesterday for example the keyword made $12.68. The more keywords you have that pay well and the higher your ranking the more you will make. So it is very scalable.

On the other hand, if you sell a Clickbank product you can easily get $47 or more depending on the pay out. So that adds up to a lot more.

So my suggestion to you and what I do is use a variety of methods.

MI
Back