Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How old are you

hiimjeremy

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Lead Barons Media
Hey Guys!

Let's see how old the community is! Feel free to note how old you were when you started Affiliate Marketing too.

I am 26 and I got into the industry when I was about 20.

26 - started online at around 13 but only got into CPA and Affiliate marketing at 23ish.

However my real love and passion is forums and my first one was at 14ish!

42 years old, start with MLM marketing 9 years ago and one month later start with Affiliate marketing, After one year I left MLM and enter completely in Affiliate marketing and last 3 years CPA. Dating niche...

Played around with various things thorughout the years, never put my mind to it. Daughter getting older, wife getting more expensive. I'm putting my mind to it.

Played around with various things thorughout the years, never put my mind to it. Daughter getting older, wife getting more expensive. I'm putting my mind to it.

Haha! Yeah. When the wife get's more expensive it's time to make a change!

1,295 and 8 months but i live young. I do need about a pint of blood a night to survive. gets to be a hassle

I'm a bit younger :) 31, but would prefer to be again 13.

Since one year in aff marketing, and currently I deal extensively with how Google is ticking.
(Maybe someday Matt Cutts' little brother :rolleyes:)

Really, only a year? Thought you were in the game for longer! That is awesome though.

Really, only a year? Thought you were in the game for longer! That is awesome though.

No, not longer. It was the time when I joined my "home forum", AffiliateFix-former CPAFix (see my Join Date).
I had heard of IM and AffM, and then I sat on it:) It was a hard and tough learning curve, but it is doable if you work on it every day.
Although I don't think I ever will finish learning, there is always something new to learn and something to improve:)

Last edited:
I am really SHOCKED to see/talk/chat CEO's of different states that is under 30!! God knows why CEO's in my country is 50'ish..and you can't even email them. :D

42, I Feel a lot older thanks to affiliate marketing, This sitting on my butt for a living has not helped with keeping the weight off either.

banners
Back