The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How often do you blog?

I write about many things, from what i do , all the way to the things that i am interested in.

I update at least a few times a week and sometimes daily, it really depends if i have the time do it every day or not.

What about you?

~ Mike

Some people feel like blogging and others never really have the time or effort to do so.

There are many things to blog about but you it is best to be interested in what you are blogging about in order to make a good blog.

At my current rate? I'd say I post on my blog every 4-6 months.
Every time I get a post up there its because I start thinking 'I need to start blogging this stuff'.

Myself; I find lots of useful information on peoples blogs; especially when it comes to coding related stuff.
So the main reason I'd _like_ to keep a blog is to help myself out fixing problems when my memory is frazzled and perhaps my random blabblings may help someone else?

Luke

I have many blogs with different niches (fashion, celebrity, seo, travel and games blogs) But only two of them are updated regularly with nice and interesting articles because it's really hard for me to manage and provide them with unique content.

I usually update my blogs every week so that every article that I wrote will have some good exposure being on top of my blog's homepage. However if I have no time in blogging, I only update them twice a month.

I also only blog about once every 3-4 months and normally I only blog about technical issues related to what I'm doing at the time in case I have a brain fart or some other crazy fool tries to do what I was doing ;).

ChrisB.

its depend... some time i update 20 times in a day and some time non in a month lolz ... i am runing three blogs and there ranking is 4 :D

at least once a week i do my blog....

I update it and put some fashion news because, it's about fashion news LOl:p

For some reason, i have not really had that much time to do that much work on any of my blogs so they just sit there, i guess they get visits because i seem to be getting a few clicks here and there on the adsense that is on them.

I really need to work some more on my blogs.

~ Mike

I'll update my blogs on average about twice a week. If I'm feeling particularly inspirational then I may up my game to once every other day, but I'm rarely that enlightened!

I write about the internet, the future of the internet, web hosting, SEO, my travels, the Dragon's Den and general entrepreneurial rubbish!

I have 2 blogs and making an update every week. But this past
few weeks I was working with a corporate site and I was more focus
on it that I don't have time for an update for my blog. But I will
make an update after this. :D

Could not spare time for blogging, but I think it is a good thing to share your Ideas and knowledge and getting feedback about that.
I tried sometimes ago to start a blog but never get time to update that. Also there are less things I can write upon.

Regards
John

I have several but i try to post to each one at least once per week sometimes more than that quality over quantity i think that is my excuse anyway.

i try to blog at least once a week..it can be challenging though. Trying to think of something to blog about that hasn't been blogged to death already can be difficult in the SEO industry.

MI
Back