The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How Much Will Failure Actually Cost You!?

TeDWooD

So how much will failure actually cost you?
If you look at all your dreams, hope and ambitions. How much pain will come from not taking any productive action, not taking responsibility and not wanting to succeed and work hard?
Many people think that success will have it handed on their plate ... wrong.
They feel because they imagined their success it will happen, there will be no reward from your affiliate business unless you do something about it!

For me i have spent many days daydreaming and imagining what my life would be like if i got all my dreams and ambitions and had it now. Then something hit me, what if i didn't get all that, what if i just turn into another 'somebody' and have a average life not the life i so badly desire. How much would i let my parents and close family down after telling them im going to be a success and then turning into someone 'average' ...

There is nothing on this planet worse than not achieving your dreams just because one day you decided not to work or you didn't want it enough. I hope that people realise that seeing what you might lose is actually much much more motivating than seeing what you can gain.

Great post! The different perspective is very motivating and very true. Whenever I feel overwhelmed and just want to take a break from working so hard, all I can think of is how much I want success. That desire fuels me, but my adverse desire for a normal life is much more motivating.

great posts, I believe people lose thousands and thousands of dollars though inactivity and being afraid of failure/mediocrity. Without acting, those thoughts are just thoughts

Failure is a big issue in this business, most people fail and don't have the strenght to come over their failtures and learn from their mistakes.

But what most people do not realize is that you get stronger from those failures and wiser from mistakes....

- You only live one time so do what it takes to make the best out of it - Don't be scared and take action.

Wow, this post is very timely...I so needed someone to validate my thoughts...

there are times when I feel like really quitting my job, just because I dont think its my dreamjob...and its just sad when you're not reaching self actualization, but I try to overcome that by planting good thoughts and be grateful....

Actually there's one thing worse than never making it, and that's hitting the big time and then losing it all, which is what happened to me in my mid-20s. That's because you've then tasted the good life but thrown it all away, making it all the more frustrating.

Great post you have! It is much desirable to have failures then success than success and failure. In every road we may path on, there is always the hindrance that either strengthens us or discourages our faith. It is us who draws our destiny. The cost of failure is nothing in comparison with the success that we are to have because of our hard work and dedication.

MI
Back