propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How much to spend on offer for testing?

Discussion in 'Mobile Marketing' started by crookgfx, Sep 15, 2014.

1. crookgfx

crookgfx Affiliate affiliate

When you find an offer and start to test how much do you usually spend on it to see if its profitable $20? $50?

2. sleenirvana

sleenirvana Affiliate affiliate

For new guys you should just promote hot offers and dont set a budget. If its not converting that means your angles sucks, because other people are making it work and your not.

3. servandosilva

servandosilva Moderator moderator affiliate

Also, focus on low payout offers ($0.5-2) so you spend $20-30 and gather some valuable data. If you try to promote an offer with a $15 payout, you'll need a lot more before making conclusions.

moonbitee and cashmoneyaffiliate like this.
  4. marcyy

marcyy Affiliate affiliate

$50 - $100 bucks

5. almobi

almobi Affiliate Affiliate Manager affiliate

For New starter,focus on low payout offer, to gather datas,and gain some experience!

cashmoneyaffiliate likes this.
  6. Mr.T

Mr.T Affiliate affiliate

as servandosilva wrote, the higher the payout the more you have to spend for testing.

But if you want to pick a good offer ask your AM for the EPC list of that country, vertical and pick a few high EPC offer.

TheDanmit likes this.
  7. mackayjamesusa

mackayjamesusa Affiliate affiliate

On lower offers would you direct link or use a landing page. Reason I ask is that some offers are a simple Zip Submit (email only). If this is the case with a landing page capturing emails again may cause a campaign to not convert. However if you have a Button, that could work on a landing page, but I do not see a point?

8. hvbeladiya

hvbeladiya Affiliate Affiliate Manager affiliate

$20-$30 Maximum per campaign.

9. CpAdam

CpAdam Affiliate affiliate

I tend to spend about 10x the Campaign's Payout rate to test an offer is converting or not. Sometimes if I see any potential but I am unsure, I do spend a bit more until it's clear if it's a winner or not.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed