The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How much time does Bing, AdWords and FB needs

thehustler

Hey, how much time does Bing, AdWords and FB need to start showing results like impressions, clicks, CTRs, and others in both new and old accounts?

In Bing, it's been over 10 hours that my campaign is in green mode and running but no stats.

Thanks in advance!

123213.png

It's been over 24 hours and still no stats. :/

Let's wait for another 24 hrs.

Some things that I've done and still wondering if I have done correctly:

1) When researching keywords, should I always go for low-medium competition keywords OR I can go for high too? Bing continuously says the KWs that I put are low searched keywords. Should I change? I went with these because of low competition.

2) I found a couple of highly niche targeted words in my keywords and phrases but those have 0 searches and 0 competition in Bing keyword planner. Should I still go with those?

3) I uploaded 135 keywords @ $5/day on 0.25 bid. So, is this why it's taking more than 24 hours and still no stats? Do you think I should increase the bid?

4) Also, Bing showed me, if I remember correctly, the estimated clicks per month were 9 as I set the bid @ 0.24. Is that even correct? Do I get only 9 clicks per month? xD

Any Bing pros here that can clarify this, please?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
If your bing account is new, ad and keyword approvals take 1-3 business days.

Also with new bing accounts, stats on impression and clicks seem to be on a 2-4 hour delay even though your ad may be live and actually running.

After about a week of running campaigns, ads, and keywords.. your stats will start updating in real time and approvals for ads/keywords will be in a matter of hours instead of days.

This has been my recent experience since opening multiple bing ad accounts in the past month.

Also, the way they estimate clicks and impressions is not accurate. I always find the true numbers are about 20% up or down from the estimated amount.

Also not sure on your level of expertise with bing and PPC in general, but make sure you have the column "impression share" added to your dashboard. This will greatly affect your clicks and impressions if you don't keep an eye on this attribute.

If your bing account is new, ad and keyword approvals take 1-3 business days.

Also with new bing accounts, stats on impression and clicks seem to be on a 2-4 hour delay even though your ad may be live and actually running.

After about a week of running campaigns, ads, and keywords.. your stats will start updating in real time and approvals for ads/keywords will be in a matter of hours instead of days.

This has been my recent experience since opening multiple bing ad accounts in the past month.

Also, the way they estimate clicks and impressions is not accurate. I always find the true numbers are about 20% up or down from the estimated amount.

Also not sure on your level of expertise with bing and PPC in general, but make sure you have the column "impression share" added to your dashboard. This will greatly affect your clicks and impressions if you don't keep an eye on this attribute.
Thanks for the info.

Another thing, how did you open multiple Bing accounts in one PC? VPN, correct? And did you add a mobile number to each account?

I just opened it using the same PC and same IP address. I did this to use the $75 coupon twice because I was new and had no clue what I was doing. I used a different name, address, phone number, and credit card for my 2nd account.

They locked my 2nd account a few hours after launching a campaign. I called in and kind of just told them that the two accounts are not associated but are located in the same building. They unlocked it and let me keep the promo coupon but the 1 hour phone call really wasn't worth the hassle.

I just opened it using the same PC and same IP address. I did this to use the $75 coupon twice because I was new and had no clue what I was doing. I used a different name, address, phone number, and credit card for my 2nd account.

They locked my 2nd account a few hours after launching a campaign. I called in and kind of just told them that the two accounts are not associated but are located in the same building. They unlocked it and let me keep the promo coupon but the 1 hour phone call really wasn't worth the hassle.
Ah that same IP triggered them to lock the account.

MI
Back