The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How Much Is Design? How Much Is Content?

rz3300

affiliate
Well this is opening it up to a much more broad discussion of blogging, and that is to wonder what is most important when it comes to running a successful blog - the content or the design?

Of course the answer is that they are both important, but I think that many might disagree on to what extent. Personally I think that I am tied more to the content, in that I am okay with a plain white page in the background, whereas others are more into the glitzy pages that attract the eyes.

Maybe it is the reason why I have really suffered when it comes to design, but it has really been my downfall in the past?

What about you? How important is the layout and the design of the blog?

Poor website design could drive visitors away from your site even if the content posted on it is "great." While I must agree that content always is more important, since poor website design could cost much you should spend some time or a little money to at least make your site look attractive, easy to navigate, etc, etc.

Even if you can't initially hire a web designer there are lots of free templates and wordpress themes you could use until that time when you are able to hire a web designer.

content or the design?

One can't identify a single portion of a site as more important or less important. They all are paramount and work in unison. First impressions are as important to the eye as they are to the mind!

Both are equally important. Design must be attractive so that more visitors are come to your site and content must be unique and readable.

Design is a kind of art. Design touch man heart. So a beautiful template is necessary for every website.

Both are equally important. Design must be attractive so that more visitors are come to your site and content must be unique and readable.
agree with john, short but exactly correct.
you must have the design which is responsive, mobile friendly and appealing. in the same way, your content must be interactive, communicative and informative to the readers.

banners
Back