The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How much articles per keyword?

mary56

Hello! Can anybody help me. I am trying to promote my website with a high competitive keyword in google. I am using different methods of link building with anchor texts.
At the moment i am promoting it with articles. Does anybody know how much articles can be written for the same website link with the same anchor text?

As far as I know, it is very important to have unique content whether it is site or any article as, there should not be any kind of repetition of content other wise it will not appear good.

In one word, content of an article should be different or else can be modified by targeting same keywords.

It depends on lots of things, but I would say 1 article a day per keyword should be more than enough. Don't need to overdo it, that's my opinion :)

How much articles per keyword

Ezine Artical don't accept dupilicate content, you should submit a fresh artical in order to get a better page rank for your website and there should not be any kind of repition of content, but the keyword should be repeted twice. :yes:

Regards
shravan kumar

I always try to write as many as i can. I also avoid putting the same article on more than 1 directory so it's unique. I guess the amount of articles you need to do depends on your link building strategy and the competitiveness of the niche.

banners
Back