The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How Much Are Your Sites Worth?

espmartin

affiliate
If you've ever been to the Sales and Marketing forums on sites- including
this one - then you know that people will sell you links, content, services,
whole websites, domain names - everything you'd want.

So let me ask you all this: How much would you sell all the combined sites
that you run/own/forgot about? And please don't say, "I'd never sell my stuff!"
Put a price tag on them...What are they worth?

Martin, If you have an apple tree that every year bring you golden apples...

Would you sell it???

I think the only way people will sell a successful website if it does not perform as owner would hope it would or you blow him away with some crazy offer he can't refuse.

When you see someone is offering website for sale on DP or Sitepoint for $XXXX or $XXXXX with some lame escuse that he does not have time to maintain such a "great" site it's a clear sign that website is on the death row...

Yeah, I agree with you Skinner...I couldn't put a price on my sites, but if I did - I'd have
to include those golden apples, which are priceless.

When you see someone is offering website for sale on DP or Sitepoint for $XXXX or $XXXXX with some lame escuse that he does not have time to maintain such a "great" site it's a clear sign that website is on the death row...
Interesting thought that. How long would it take for a blog - say (for example) Problogger.com - to stop making money if it didn't update everyday? How about something like Amazon (if it kept stock in but didn't update or adveritse)? Interesting thought that, with sites being on "death row".

Interesting thought that. How long would it take for a blog - say (for example) Problogger.com - to stop making money if it didn't update everyday? How about something like Amazon (if it kept stock in but didn't update or adveritse)? Interesting thought that, with sites being on "death row". Personally I belive that most of the sites that are advertised on DP are newish sites that haven't been marketeded yet.

[SIZE=+1]10 British pounds = 19.58600 U.S. dollars[/SIZE]

Have anymore for sale that cheap? :applause:

I only have 3 domains, eruanna.net, apricot13.org and femgeek.co.uk (which has no use yet!)

banners
Back