The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How much are you making per day from mobile app installs/downloads ?

rayyansyed

affiliate
Hi Guys,
I would like to know how much are you making per day from mobile app install, downloads, leads and subscription kind of offers? Also it would be great if you share the advertising platforms working with you.

Hi,
if you need to speed up your mobile traffic with reall installs - try Wild Wallet ad platform. It delivers fast genuine traffic globally and by targeted countries. Besides, as a new advertiser you'll get 50 FREE installs initially.

Hi,
if you need to speed up your mobile traffic with reall installs - try Wild Wallet ad platform. It delivers fast genuine traffic globally and by targeted countries. Besides, as a new advertiser you'll get 50 FREE installs initially.
Hi @Ficeseet , I've already joined wild wallet and I think that they just have androin mobile traffic not IOS .

Most of the, it depend on some criterias. I always try to calculate my first profitable campaign: EPC - CPC. When I make any penny by launching my campaign then I concentrate on that campaign and running the similar campaign to generate money. In general it's about 50-60 bucks per day.

Wild Wallet the only work derect link google play. Which is mobile affilates works derect link google play? I am new in mobile affilate

Last edited:
Wild Wallet the only work derect link google play. Which is mobile affilates works derect link google play? I am new in mobile affilate
WIld Wallet is more oriented for mobile apps developers, that's why this platform works with direct Google Play links. Anyway, all installs can be tracked via Goole Anlytics through the referrer string.

For more details feel free to contact me.

banners
Back