propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How much are you making per day from mobile app installs/downloads ?

Discussion in 'Mobile Marketing' started by rayyansyed, Dec 26, 2013.

1. rayyansyed

rayyansyed Affiliate affiliate

Hi Guys,
    I would like to know how much are you making per day from mobile app install, downloads, leads and subscription kind of offers? Also it would be great if you share the advertising platforms working with you.

2. Ficeseet

Ficeseet Traffic Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

Hi,
    if you need to speed up your mobile traffic with reall installs - try Wild Wallet ad platform. It delivers fast genuine traffic globally and by targeted countries. Besides, as a new advertiser you'll get 50 FREE installs initially.

3. Vincent Bui

Vincent Bui Affiliate affiliate

Hi @Ficeseet , I've already joined wild wallet and I think that they just have androin mobile traffic not IOS .

4. Ron E. Fletcher

Ron E. Fletcher Affiliate affiliate

Most of the, it depend on some criterias. I always try to calculate my first profitable campaign: EPC - CPC. When I make any penny by launching my campaign then I concentrate on that campaign and running the similar campaign to generate money. In general it's about 50-60 bucks per day.

Vincent Bui likes this.
  5. Ficeseet

Yep, Wild Wallet really provides only Android installs for now. But the quality is high!

Vincent Bui likes this.
  6. Neo0707

Neo0707 Affiliate affiliate

Wild Wallet the only work derect link google play. Which is mobile affilates works derect link google play? I am new in mobile affilate

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  7. Ficeseet

WIld Wallet is more oriented for mobile apps developers, that's why this platform works with direct Google Play links. Anyway, all installs can be tracked via Goole Anlytics through the referrer string.

For more details feel free to contact me.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed