Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How many of you have had a $100 day?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Just interested as this is what our first goal will be to those who haven't.

my first goal is $10/day. wanting to get consistent in that then work on scaling up. guess my real first goal is to get out of the red. really thinking this community can help

my first goal is $10/day. wanting to get consistent in that then work on scaling up. guess my real first goal is to get out of the red. really thinking this community can help

You are in the right place and even better is that you have the right mentality. Anything can happen in this industry and it's not unusual to hit big figures 'overnight' but you have to be patient when you are initially starting out, which you clearly are.

We are here to help you and I look forward to seeing your progression :)

In answer to your question K, I have. I'm ready to help others do the same!

I am like tmcalvin

I am looking to get out of the red.

I am aiming at 10$ a day to start and hopefully hit the 20$ a day.

I wish I could do a $1/day from online world. What's the catch? I never took any actions online even once.
I like IM but never have time to implement it.

I always used to have 100$ days, But recently i'm searching and struggling to make money.. as the Big G is fu***ng everyone with it's updates.

Does that means, you always had days more than 100$ ? ;)

Everyday I try to build on what I've already done. Although I can't say I increase my income every single day, I've earned over $100/day for at least the past 4 years I believe. There will always be road bumps, but if you stay focused there is nothing that is stopping you from accomplishing your goals but yourself.

For now I'm making 35-45$ a day only organic traffic but I joined here to learn more and reach at least 1000$/day. :)

I always used to have 100$ days, But recently i'm searching and struggling to make money.. as the Big G is fu***ng everyone with it's updates.
Does that means, you always had days more than 100$ ? ;)

Know the feeling, was making ton last year as I had a lot of top ranking keywords. This is why I'm getting quite serious about CPA.

35$ was my highest just starting CPA in the last month or so. Looking to try and hit the big 100$ sometime soon. Just started a nice offline campaign so hopefully something nice comes of that.

I had a pretty good day last week. Had to make some changes to my creatives, but hopefully I'll be able to scale it back up this week:

Screen-Shot-2013-04-29-at-9.17.05-AM.png

MI
Back