The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how many LP's are you Running in your VPS

tech12psk

hello friends i am newbie in VPS thing .....
i would like to know how many LP's are you running in your VPS and what is your VPS configuration and how much you pay for month

Try Cloudways.

It is a managed cloud service using the infrastructure of DigitalOcean and Amazon. Has several locations around the world and starts from $5 per month.

No cPanel/WHM stuff but the platform and services they have running are optimized for speed. Just recently moved to them from an overpriced VPS that had worse specs than my current plan with Cloudways.

IMO Managed VPS are over priced. You can easily get a similar configuration unmanaged VPS at a fraction of the cost.
Its pretty easy to setup an unmanaged VPS also, there are lots of guides and tutorials on the internet.

If you are on a budget, DigitalOcean is a great place to start. Their basic VPS with 512MB ram costs like $5/Month.

P.S. Do Google search for 'DigitalOcean Coupons' to find codes for $10 FREE credit.

I run a basic vps and have quite a few landing pages. It largely depends on the volume of traffic.

I used to run popunder traffic. I had 7 VPS's linked together to handle the volume. It handled ~30k-40k page views in an hour well

banners
Back