The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How many links ?

raider23

affiliate
On internet explorer there is a way to check how many links I have to my site. Unfortunately I have forgotten how to do it
Can anyone help?

Links

I am not sure where on explorer you would find that, but you can check on google in the search box with "link: url name"

See if that brings the results you want.

You can check with

Yahoo Site Explorer - Shows all Yahoo backlinks

Google Webmaster Tools - under links tab, gives much more info than just using link: site name

OTHER TOOLS:

SEOPro Backlink Checker - really comprehensive information

Link Diagnosis - examine your link competition - Lots of comprehensive info about all your links, includes anchor text, link strength, no-follow, do-follow and more.

Also, if you want to really have the ultimate tool for this, there is SEO Elite, costs some bucks, but is really useful.

By the way: Don't use these the "other tools" too often as it's against Google TOS to use automated software, just once in a while.

If you use the webmaster tools on Google, Yahoo and Bing they all will tell you your links that you are credited with. I have never heard of any browser that does that. I am curious though.

Just install firefox and get that seo book toolbar addon it has tons of great features for anyone who does search engine optimization work.

As Next Day Flyrs said, SEO for Firefox allows you to search google and check amount of links associated with any site ;)

Just do a google search for it, it will be the top result, download and install, I find it invaluable

Just install firefox and get that seo book toolbar addon it has tons of great features for anyone who does search engine optimization work.

NextDayFlyrs suggestion on this is a good one, it is a great tool not only for what you are looking to do but it also has plenty of other handy features.

I personally use Market Samurai for this, but it is a paid tool.

I would just go with the SEO plugin for firefox for now, as that will do the trick for you for what you need.

Firefox is definitely the best browser for SEO. Aside from its built in capabilities, there are also quite a few tool bars that work really well with it. I recommend using SEO quake. Its a toolbar that automatically gives you the site's PR, alexa, backlink, inlink, and source information.

To check your backlinks, you can use Yahoo Site Explorer and Backlinks Watch which also says if your links are dofollow or not.

On internet explorer there is a way to check how many links I have to my site. Unfortunately I have forgotten how to do it
Can anyone help?

you can use yahoo.com site explorer to check. Just key in "site:URL " click search. They will show you income and outgoing links. income links are your site back links.

banners
Back