The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How many hours do you work a day?

Difficult to quantify really, as my working is interspersed with so many other things, such as walking the dog (and even feeding her occasionally), taking or making phone calls, making cups of tea (essential!) and so on, but I would guess at around 6 hours per day on average. It can be anything up to 10 hours once I get my teeth into something though!

Average day starts at 5 am and ends around 10 pm. There is 2 hours in there for working out at the gym and everything is dedicated to doing work ...

And a few breaks here and there :)

I used to work all day but I've recently had a son so it's dramatically reduced now. Couple of hours on an evening is all I work in this now. Mind I do work full time too.

I just retired from my "outside" job November 1st and decided to try Affiliate Marketing so I took an online course and am working on a couple of websites a few hours a day but I think it is time to get serious and start putting a lot more time on my computer. I am diving into this completely new and at this point just trying to get a grip on Wordpress, SEO, Writing post pages, etc. My head is spinning :)

I 'work' about 16 hours a day. What do I have to show for it? Not a whole lot. I keep telling my wife that I am working toward the future but I don't know how long she is going to go for that line of thinking.

Hey, I'm interested in how many hours you are working a day and how do you organize your time? Are you working better in the evening or in the morning? How many breaks do you do?

From 4 up to 10 depending on what I have to do ( weekends also ). I better work in the evening as it is more quite.

I work a few hours a day right now I was fortunate enough to be able to quit my normal 8 to 4 job about a year ago and work with my wife in the real estate business.

MI
Back