The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How many computers do you work on?

I like Dell. I always built my own cool rigs, but then it got old. I've been buying from Dell since then. I've got 4 dells, 2 laptops and 2 desktops, all on 8.1.

Right now I am working on only one computer. HP. But I have one other laptop and desktop too. I used to play games on desktop and if need backup then use another laptop.

1 Desktop , 1 Laptop , 1 Surface Pro 3, 1 Work Laptop and about 5 work desktops in the office

Just one, my laptop. It's a Macbook from Apple. Though your approach is kind of nice, because you're able to test your blog on different resolutions. Seriously thinking about it, but I have money constraints. Lol.

Currently, I work only one laptop. It is Compaq which I have been using since six years and so far my laptop has never given me any headaches. However, I am considering to get another.

I have my tower PC which I use to play games, and do basic work, both for work and just for leisure. I also use a laptop which I use for coding apps. It's very slow and I should probably get a new one, but so far it has done the job.

I'm back up to four now. Two Dell Inspiron laptops, one Dell XPS 8700, and I just finished fixing up a two year old custom box I built for video and graphics.

My wife and I own a laptop each these days. I've owned 3 desktops over the years but decided to buy a laptop because of its portability. I often take it on holidays to answer any emails, and check for any new orders. I doubt I'll ever buy anther desktop now.

If you work from home and can afford it I seriously recommend you to have a separate computer just for work and another one for leisure and other pursuits. There is something about having a work computer that switches your brain to the correct wavelength for working and it is very difficult to get distracted.

I even blocked a lot of social media and video sites on my work computer so it is impossible for me to get distracted and to wander around sites wasting time, so this approach is working for me.

I work mostly just on my PC. But I am using girlfriends laptop to monitor something at that time. I have my own laptop as well but since GF is not using hers so much I can use it(it is better than my laptop)

I am working on my laptop and PC with 2 screens. Two screens actually boosted my work a lot.

Cheers,
Adam

banners
Back