The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How many blog do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just got myself another blog, i will get a domain name for it soon, at the moment i am with Blogger.

But i am sure that it could do better with a real domain name instead of the Blogspot one.

I might get rid of my others or update them, A network blog ring sounds like a good idea.

~ Mike

I have 2 blogs right now.

Out of which 1 is almost dead :D as I am not paying much attention towards it.

I was getting lots of free time in past but nowadays not getting that much so just focusing on one main blog that I have.

Yes one of my friend has 220 blogs LOL but that is a spam network I can tell just by looking at it.

I have around 10 WP blogs, but only 3 ones that I post on them frequently. The other ones are actually Wordpress powered sites, not blogs...

I have about 10 blogs because I got over enthusiastic. At present I am trying hard to get a lot of other things together then I will go back to my squarespace blog and work with that.

I have 5 blogs all are updated once in a week, 3 of them belongs to travel and one is my seo niche.
It is not necessary to start multiple blogs but to update it regularly with unique and useful content.

Regards
John

I have 5 blogs, one is relating to my main business of web design & affiliate marketing, but I also post personal comments on there. The other 4 relate to affiliate sites & I generally just use them for posting offers & deals, increasing the amount of relevant content on each site.

Does anyone know whether it makes any difference whether you blog on the same domain name i.e. one blog per site, or just blog from a single domain about ALL your sites?

I sort of install one blog per site, that keeps the blog within the niche the site targets

I have 5 blogs, one is relating to my main business of web design & affiliate marketing, but I also post personal comments on there. The other 4 relate to affiliate sites & I generally just use them for posting offers & deals, increasing the amount of relevant content on each site.

Does anyone know whether it makes any difference whether you blog on the same domain name i.e. one blog per site, or just blog from a single domain about ALL your sites?

I have one active blogs, it is on SEO & Hosting. I have spent much time on both of them and now they are well set with around 4000 visitors daily.

I believe ONE is enough and you have to feed it TLC.

One is good for building however there are some negatives to having only one, especially if you are relying on natural traffic from the search engines. I recommend having at least two in different niches to have a backup.. I always like having a backup and i think it is in general smart business practice.

Currently I run three blogs, only one do i run daily, the others are building slowly, no rush with them. I do believe in giving them plenty of TLC as well.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back