The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How long the Google will last as No 1 Search Engine

SearchBliss

affiliate
Hello everybody we all know Google is the no 1 Search Engine ,but i want to know how long will it last as the best search engine? Looking for your replies. thanks

Sorry, but I am never sure why people always think Google is the most used engine, PC's built since 1991 all come with Microsoft Internet Explorer, not everyone has deleted that and risked putting another search engine in it's place on the PC, unless that person is feeling okay with PC's enough to do it, so Microsoft are bound to have more PC's with that on them than Google will ever get.
The only reason a few people see Google as the only big search engine is that they have been doing work on PC's since Google formed, which to be honest is a short time.
I was in at the start of PC's and still find the older search engines find all pages on the net better, and more choice of pages with things your looking for, than just the very few Google ever bring up.
A lot of VIP facts are left out of your research on the net if you search only with Google, where other search engines seem to dig a lot deeper for what your looking for.
This will upset the new PC users who have only used Google, sorry for that, but I do like telling the truth, hurt folk or not.
David

I would think for a few years yet, but I wouldn't be so sure it will still be number 1 in 10 years time.

Sorry, but I am never sure why people always think Google is the most used engine, PC's built since 1991 all come with Microsoft Internet Explorer, not everyone has deleted that and risked putting another search engine in it's place on the PC, unless that person is feeling okay with PC's enough to do it, so Microsoft are bound to have more PC's with that on them than Google will ever get.
David

Mate, Internet Explorer is definitely not a search engine, I think you're a little mistaking here. :whistling:

The only reason a few people see Google as the only big search engine is that they have been doing work on PC's since Google formed, which to be honest is a short time.
I was in at the start of PC's and still find the older search engines find all pages on the net better, and more choice of pages with things your looking for, than just the very few Google ever bring up.
A lot of VIP facts are left out of your research on the net if you search only with Google, where other search engines seem to dig a lot deeper for what your looking for.
This will upset the new PC users who have only used Google, sorry for that, but I do like telling the truth, hurt folk or not.
David

Tbh I have no idea what you are trying to say here, internet explorer is a browser, google is a search engine, so they cannot be compared Microsoft's search engine is Bing, and at the moment Bing is no where near google!

It depends on how these genius programmers would turn search engine to their side. Bing or Google either of the 2. Due to this SEO competition and awareness we have now, they might find another way. But that time for sure, is when I'm already :wheelchair:. Hahah - 23 at the moment

Google may start to lose popularity looking at how they just suddenly changed the design on the search results after using the same template for nearly a decade. Is that VP of marketing woman really thick or just like to play with fire? They need to go back to the original design that people used...Now it seems more like I ended up on altavista (yeh don't forget that hah) - wtf ;/

[FONT=&quot]In my opinion Google is the best search engine at this time, and it will stay no.1 for a while.
It is clean and simple, despite the new design, loads quickly, the search bar including autofill is a real time saver, and it delivers the best results of any search engine out there, mostly due to its PR technology and massive database.
So I think yeah, it will stick around for a while...[/FONT]

MI
Back