The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How Long Should I Wait?

Ma'at Hetep

Hello Awesome Members!

So I finally decided to give Facebook Ads a try after weeks of searching for traffic sources and weighing options. I chose Facebook over Push Notifications in the meantime because the latter might not be entirely budget friendly and I feel I will be able to engage my target audience better with a Facebook page. Google has frustrated every attempt I have made to set up campaigns on the platform.

My Niche is Nutra; Health and Beauty and it requires a sale to convert. The target audience is in Latin America. There is a lander and prelander available for the offer so what I actually have to do is drive traffic to it. I am wondering what anyone thinks about advertising Health and Beauty Offers on Facebook.

So looking at the fact that it is still a new page, how long will I have to wait to start advertising on Facebook? What should be the ideal budget to start with especially looking at the Geo? I am wondering about the CPC on Facebook? I will appreciate your helpful responses as I am very new to advertising on Facebook.

And please what other Niche offers typically perform well on the Fb platform. I will like to know. Thank you for your time!

banners
Back