The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How long does it take to increase PR0 to PR1?

ms4u

affiliate
Hi,

Stupid question. I have a new directory and currently was PR0, how long normally will it take to increase PR from 0 to 1,2,3 and 4?

Does doing link exchange with all directory work ok? what more do I need to do to improve it?

I always came across some new directory, despite they are new with low listings, they have PR3 or PR4. Does anyone know how they do it? Do you just put a new directory for years and then do link exchange for years until google indexed?

Regarding PR

You need quality backlinks to increase PR.

You can participate in forums like this to increase the pr of your site.

It is one of the best way to improve traffic and pr for your website.

this forum doesnt help because all links are "nofollow" (i think) but yeah you need quality backlinks. dont go mad with reciprocal either. just use directory submitter and submit your site to relvent categories in free backlink directories. just go for the free ones. get as many as you can from pr0 + doesnt matter what pr. if the directory looks messey though, like if you find it hard to navigate etc then skip it and go to the next one. hope this helps :D

ps dont give free links. if they dont want to pay then make them use the reciprocal option. also leave an option for nofollow to those who dont want to linkback or pay to be listed in your directory. the only thing with offering nofollow though is that you get loads of spam which is why i turned nofollow off. its best just to offer reciprocal and paid only.

also make sure you use google webmaster tools and submit your sitemap.

again, hope this helps.

Hi,

I always came across some new directory, despite they are new with low listings, they have PR3 or PR4. Does anyone know how they do it? Do you just put a new directory for years and then do link exchange for years until google indexed?

As long as you some content on your site and have added your url to Google then the answer in short is NOTHING.

Get quality backlinks to your site, increasing PR is not that hard you can get good PR within one update.

Backlink

Thanks for all comments,

So I see that to increase PR quality of backlink is number one. How and where can I find those quality backlink? Does reciprocal link consider as quality link? So far, I tried to link exchange with directories and site owners, most of them want reciprocal links.

Also, djpassion mentioned about "directory submitter". Are they any good? Are they free? I want to keep my budget low as I basically just started, so don't really want to burn too much of cash in this directory business.

Reciprocal link can only be considered as quality link if the site is relevant and related to your site's theme.

Thanks for all comments,
So I see that to increase PR quality of backlink is number one. How and where can I find those quality backlink? Does reciprocal link consider as quality link? So far, I tried to link exchange with directories and site owners, most of them want reciprocal links.

MI
Back