The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How long did you take to reached your first ever conversion?

7GreenDigits

affiliate
Greetings all!

Calling out to all the affiliates out there! Be it a new beginner or pros!

Hope to hear from all of you soon!

Cheers! =)

I am a beginner.
I usually get my first conversion in about 2 or 3 hours.

I guess it goes down to the offer and the traffic source. ;)

You need to understand that over a decade ago a Newbie could get their first conversions in a matter of hours once your systems were set up. We didn't have all of the tools then that we have now either. It was very unregulated and like the wild west (cowboy west) in those days.

However, this can, and does get done, these days. It simply takes more education, more planning, and more investment.

My first conversions were from hosting companies and registrars in 2003. I threw up a couple of very simple html sites and placed some contextuals on Google Adwords. My first conversions were within a couple of hours or less.

It depends on many factors. Getting conversions early does not mean you will be profiting straight away.
I got 6 conversions on the 3rd day I start CPA by PPV but the payout each is less than a dollar.
And I still ended the first month in the red.

My first conversions came from my twitter fan page that took a few months of building before I pushed affiliate links. Then about 1 week for media buys as was waiting for my designer to build a dating review lander and get everything live.

Honestly my first convertion ever in CPA after few hours from 7search, this is the first time i try CPA and im planning to hit hard on it next month when i will comeback home from hollidays, and i will really need help from all of u guys!!

Cheers!

MI
Back