The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

how link bait help...???

ryanwilde

Hi.....

This is all about my SE marketing subject assignment and I really need help from you ASAP...
what is link bait???
how can I do this...???
how it helps to increase my website traffic...???

somebody please.....

Thanks....

Link bait may be in the form of an article, a game, a video, an interview - just about anything that would attract other sites to link to it. Its like laying a bait in sea and waiting for the fishes to notice it and bite on your bait.

Link Baits help if it does the job :D

anything that you use social bookmarking sites to promote should be formatted as linkbait. The trick is to write or have a page/post that a large quantity of people would be interested in. One of my all time favorites was the following post on craigslist, it became so populat that it is still getting traffic and it is several years old. best of craigslist : flagged for my for sale ad

If you read the text of this post, you will understand why it became so popular. I used to find links to it from all over the web, and from the onset of the social sites that were just gaining to gain some influence.

List type post are very viral and are great linkbait. An example would be "The top 101 free software downloads that can make your life and business simple and carefree"

Here is another: The 16 incredibly devious steps that hackers use to rob your personal information.

or

The top 26 destinations that you must visit if you are into adventure traveling.

This make the links come from a wide varity of location, and you may even get the front page of google or yahoo news. You can also use videos to do this. One of the best i have seen is a video from youtube, they just made one mistake, the video should have been hosted on their site instead of youtube, but they have had millions of viewers (43,998,452 views to date) and it does have a link to their site from the video page. here is the page YouTube - guitar

Hope this gives you some ideas.

MI
Back