monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How is my site??

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by crowebird, Aug 28, 2004.

1. crowebird

crowebird Affiliate affiliate

A review of my site would be great...

www.wtflash.com

please note that there isnt a whole lot of content becuase I am rebuilding the site but the index page is complete.

Cheers,
    crowebird

2. monetizer
  3. temi

temi Facilitator affiliate

Crowebird,
    There is nothing to review, the site is under construction :(

Temi

4. crowebird

ok... ill get another post when its complete

5. temi

temi Facilitator affiliate

6. Eric

Eric Guest

Crowe,

Good job on the search section! I like it a lot better now. As I told you before, you also did a very good job on the 404 page, I wouldnt mind some tips on that one :wink: . Have you tried the Homestead centering tool yet? I tried but didnt have any luck. I also heard a rumour that Homestead is looking at php options :D hope it happens. Let us know when your finished bro.

Eric

7. crowebird

that will be my happy day when homestead gets php :D
    about site centering, nope havent tried it nor am I going to use it, right now my site is where I want it to be [I used my search page to do it actully... I put my navigation in with the search and then I went from the seach page to my index page acouple of times until it was aligned, lol. You could also use <div align="center"></div> as that would work to]. About the site error page, I guess I just put stuff together and well it worked very well. Go ahead if you want to use any ideas from mine, I wont mind. As for some tips, just tell the users the main things they would need to know about the site, like where to go, search, and contacting.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI