The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How is my site??

Crowe,

Good job on the search section! I like it a lot better now. As I told you before, you also did a very good job on the 404 page, I wouldnt mind some tips on that one :wink: . Have you tried the Homestead centering tool yet? I tried but didnt have any luck. I also heard a rumour that Homestead is looking at php options :D hope it happens. Let us know when your finished bro.

Eric

that will be my happy day when homestead gets php :D
about site centering, nope havent tried it nor am I going to use it, right now my site is where I want it to be [I used my search page to do it actully... I put my navigation in with the search and then I went from the seach page to my index page acouple of times until it was aligned, lol. You could also use <div align="center"></div> as that would work to]. About the site error page, I guess I just put stuff together and well it worked very well. Go ahead if you want to use any ideas from mine, I wont mind. As for some tips, just tell the users the main things they would need to know about the site, like where to go, search, and contacting.

MI
Back