The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How I'm Making $2/View With YouTube... REALLY!

As being said, personal touch definitely will boost conversions.

However, there might be other people like me, feeling shy to go on camera in front of the world for the sake of money. So I recommend you to go to fiverr, you can even pick the performer as there are plenty. You just give them the script, and if they are good enough it will work well and looks like they are the expert. Trust me :)

I've always wanted to use YouTube as a traffic source but I don't really like promoting marketing type affiliate offers on video. I have been using it to review products and link to Amazon though.

Hey Jay, are you still using this method?

Sure do. YouTube is badass and if your videos are good they convert like crazy.

There's an element of 'trust' that you can bring to videos that is hard to do with regular text articles that really works well for selling.

Do you rank them on youtube for your keywords or are you able rank them on Google too?

Both!

However with my videos I put more emphasis on trying to get it to to rank in YouTube and then have a blog post that goes along with each YouTube video with that video embedded into it and I put more effort into getting that blog post to rank in Google than the video itself.

Though if I can get both to rank then that's ideal. Sometimes I'm able to hit the front page for both so that when you search for a keyword both my video AND my blog post turn up.

Last edited:
Great guide. Much appreciated. I've been considering this type of method lately for affs, including Clickbank.

You said you used a bunch of terms. So, like how many? And is it a bunch of niche keywords (with fewer searches), or more popular keywords (with higher searches), or both together?

banners
Back