The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How I was able to be in Page 1?

clide&web

affiliate
Please explain to me how my blog "cryogenics hardening. com" is in PR1 of google for that keyword. I haven't started the posting because i have hard time writing for its contents. I was just amazed because it goes well on rankings.:applause: Is this because of low keyword competition? Thank you for your help.

good thing you do congratulations then you just got the right keyword for your blog with less competition....:thumbup:

cryogenics hardening

if we keep mentioning "cryogenics hardening" you'll be kicked off the top spot by your own thread.... cryogenics hardening... tee hee.. (kidding.. but it could happen.. God knows what the related synonyms are for this phrase)

I'm wondering what cryogenics hardening is exactly, who uses cryogenics hardening, how many people search for "cryogenics hardening" per month. As mentioned above, it doesn't sound like a competitive phrase? Is it a phrase that you were targeting as part of your SEO strategy? Have you used any keyword tools to get more relevant keywords with a fair amount of traffic?

Anyway, if you think about it, when some one queries a term in Google, it's possible that they are searching for the site containing that term (have you ever searched for Google in Bing.. oh that must drive Bing crazy. Or even Googled ukwebmasterworld for that matter). People do search for URLs believe it or not, and even if a site containing the query terms in the URL it isn't what they were after, it's very likely the site has relevancy to the query, so it should rank well in the SERPs for that term... (in my opinion)

So cryogenics hardening is term that people may not search for often, but if they do search for it, due to it's low competition, it's highly likely they are actually searching for the url " cryogenicshardening.com" and it's also likely that that content from this url will be relevant to the query

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure because of the fact that there's no competition in the field. I don't think that there are so many people who are really interested in it.

banners
Back