The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CB Program

affiliate
For a while I was looking for ways to earn passive income online because I cannot physically work at the moment being a full time student.

I followed steps on how to be a successful Clickbank Affiliate Marketer and so far this has worked for me! Honestly, it took me about a week to actually start up and sort out my landing pages, traffic etc but once I sorted that out I started earning commission.

*Edited by Admin

Last edited by a moderator:
For a while I was looking for ways to earn passive income online because I cannot physically work at the moment being a full time student.

I followed steps on how to be a successful Clickbank Affiliate Marketer and so far this has worked for me! Honestly, it took me about a week to actually start up and sort out my landing pages, traffic etc but once I sorted that out I started earning commission.

*Edited by Admin

Hi CB Program,
i really want to get into clickbank can you show me the steps you took as well?

thanks

Hi, @CB Program and welcome to AffiliateFix.

Glad you had success so fast. Please post any information you want to share in a guide, tutorial or success thread. Or, if you're trying to sell or giveaway a book, you may want to apply for a listing our Marketplace.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

MI
Back