The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How has the weather been recently?

WwlqK6JuCC-400x270.jpg

Not now, but in a couple of weeks we'll have such weather for 5 months. Wellcome to Russia -)))

We like to invite partners to come visit us in hot... sunny... lovely Spain! ... But right now its neither hot nor sunny at the moment xD ... Though the sun is starting to peek out some times and get us "hopefulls" all excited for the weekend... cheeky cheeky.

I've been to Spain - loved it! It snowed, though - apparently for the first time in about 40 years. :) That was a long time ago.

I've been to Spain - loved it! It snowed, though - apparently for the first time in about 40 years. :) That was a long time ago.
Well then! You should try us again :D However... maybe stick to spring and autumn ... the summers are too hot and the winters, well, as you experienced yourself, you just never know! ;)

Grrr....snowed this morning, fine stuff that didn't stay. Snowing again tonight, bigger, fluffier flakes. Some of the sidewalks are covered.

It's too early, even for here!

"Blue skies
Smiling at me
Nothing but blue skies
Do I see" ....

That Ella ... ;) Some jazz, perfect for a blue skied manic Monday. "Up an at´em" guys! Have a good week :D

There is blistering heat today.

Where the heck do you live? I wanna move there.

Better here today, warmest in a while. Went up to 17C (62ishF?); going down to 11C tonight (51/52F?) Much better than the weekend, that's for sure.

banners
Back