The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How has the weather been recently?

alot of snow and freezing rain here in canada now :(

Ah, a fellow Canuck!

No snow in southwestern Ontario yet but lots of sleet this evening; freezing rain storm moving in soon. It was -4C here at 1:30 this aft.

The sleet and ice melted very quickly yesterday and we're back to very unseasonal green grass and bare roads - yay! Still kind of cold, though.

-10C this morning but feels (windchill) like -16C. Can't get into my car, the doors are frozen shut. :( Guess that's good anyway, as the streets are pretty icy.

After almost killing myself shoveling snow for the past couple of days, it's been melting away all day as the temp rose to 1C (34ish?F). Been raining all evening and is supposed to snow again tomorrow. A repeat of last weekend. Unfortunately, it means all that water is going to flash freeze again.

Weather's been really crazy here this winter! But warmer is nicer. :)

Snow storm today 15cm+ and freezing rain. Winter is good so far but just pray that we do not get what we did last winter.

Snow storm today 15cm+ and freezing rain. Winter is good so far but just pray that we do not get what we did last winter.

Gawd, no! The last two winters were absolutely horrible. Snowed from November to May.

Lately is has been around 2-3 degrees, which feels like -10. Should be warming up this week slowly though, into the 30s!!

56934609.jpg

-12C here today, with 10-15 or more cms of snow expected within the next coupla days. Yahoo. Windchill today is -21C. Can you say, brrrrrrrr!

I hate winter.

Yup.

Bet you notice the cold this year, Jeremy! A far cry from where you previously lived. :) Miss the heat?

Not really! It's cool to feel the changes in the seasons, despite how extreme they might seem at the time haha. It will get hot here eventually.

I sometimes miss the weather over there, but then I remember the TRAFFIC driving around and I feel fine. :)

@KSixJeremy I wouldn't miss that traffic, either!

Sunny but cold here today.

As I understand it, our friends south of the border - central to eastern U.S. - are in for a MAJOR storm this weekend.

Everyone stay warm and safe.

MI
Back