The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How google count backlink for any site ?

royal

affiliate
Hi,
I am doing work for an site and when I checked my site back link on google,yahoo and other search engines then all are shown different results for site back link. My site back link is too less on google compared to other search engines. please tell me how google count back link for any site so that I can increased my site back link on google.

Auctionwebsitescript

I think, google have not yet crawled your backlinks as compared to the other search engine. So, be patience and wait for your good fortune.

If people comes to know how google counts backlinks, people will start playing with algorithm, i have to find the answer for this but never got a satisfactory answer.

Hi josephRoger,
I agree with you but please guide me that what parameter should i follow for increased back links on google.

Thanks in advance
Auctionwebsitescript

If the tools give different results, we have no way to know the exact answer. How can we evaluate what we archive from our hard work? There must be a solution, isn't it?

Hi josephRoger,
I agree with you but please guide me that what parameter should i follow for increased back links on google.

Thanks in advance
Auctionwebsitescript

Which functionality are you using to find backlinks on Google? Google link: operator is what they say to display the backlinks of a site. Are you using the same? If so, don't worry with this, instead use Google's webmaster tools to find out links pointing your pages. However if you would like to see the number of links pointing your site, Yahoo site explorer is the best opt!

To increase backlinks, you need to continuously focus on natural link-building methods.

You be better checking your backlinks in yahoo. domainlink: and your URL or Back Link Watch Google dont give the true back links of an web site

Google is very random and doesn't really want to show you any links at all.
Use yahoo siteexplorer instead, it's much better.

Thanks for suggestion!
Please provide me comlete link of google webmaster tool for see complete it.

At the top right of Google you can sign in. Create an account if you don't have one. You can add Google Webmaster Tools as you would Analytics or Adwords etc.

At the top right of Google you can sign in. Create an account if you don't have one. You can add Google Webmaster Tools as you would Analytics or Adwords etc.

Thanks surreypcsupport for your reply!
Now I solved out my problem and I am using google webmaster tools.

If you are a regular Google user and website owner, you know that the link: modifierdoesn't give accurate results for the number of backlinks pointing at a site.Now we've got better tools. To get a more accurate backlink count you have a couple of options.

MI
Back