The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How Fast Would You Paddle To Keep From Going Over A Waterfall?

Joseph Ratliff

<b>5 Star Success Guru</b>
It?s a funny thing?

Some people waste so much time trying to ?crack search engines?, and find out how to ?trick Google? that they forget about their business.

It?s time to change that mindset people?and get back to work.

I equate ?trying to crack codes? with floating down a fast moving river in a rubber raft with oars?and trying to paddle faster and faster to stay away from a waterfall.

Think about this for a second?

What happens when someone comes out with a ?Google Cash Method? or a ?Adsense Arbitrage? program (or variation)?

Google?s overall objective never changes?it will deliver relevant content to it?s search audience to the best of its ability.

So big G ?slaps? or modifies its algorithm from time to time to adjust for the ?sneaky? ways to try and break the code. A repeat of 2006 anyone? :rolleyes:

So how fast are you going to paddle to try and keep ?cracking the codes?? I mean really, Google has way too many resources for you to even try this. The time you waste trying to game search engines, or "crack codes" etc...is time that could have you building another income stream.

So go out and build a real business?not one built on a fad.

The best way to keep your business from going over the waterfall, is not to jump in the river with ?fad business techniques? in the first place :)

Create your business based on multiple streams of dependable income generated from adding value for people (there is that people word again). Quit trying to game HUGE search engines and ?crack codes? for a temporary money fix.

Cracking codes kills affiliate businesses.

I totally agree (heck I have been caught up in it for a while) but here is the thing, I don't care how hard you try how smart you are, or how close you get, you will never get your hands on or head totally around beating Google! They make Millions and spend a bunch of that keeping people from cracking their codes.

So like Joseph said stop wasting your time on that and start building your business, you will gain much more ground taking this approach than trying to take Google over lol!

I truly believe that building a successful business is more about building relationships than anything else which takes time, and does not happen overnight.

So let’s start using our time and energy on something proven and tested to work time and time again. Build those relationships and the business will grow.

I totally agree (heck I have been caught up in it for a while) but here is the thing, I don't care how hard you try how smart you are, or how close you get, you will never get your hands on or head totally around beating Google! They make Millions and spend a bunch of that keeping people from cracking their codes.

So like Joseph said stop wasting your time on that and start building your business, you will gain much more ground taking this approach than trying to take Google over lol!

I truly believe that building a successful business is more about building relationships than anything else which takes time, and does not happen overnight.

So let?s start using our time and energy on something proven and tested to work time and time again. Build those relationships and the business will grow.

Right on Sharessat :)

Time and energy put into "chasing" Google's changes = a little "fad" $$$

Time and energy devoted to your own business instead = priceless

It's tough to say that will ever happen...the Internet offers the illusion that you can create an entire business empire without ever coming out from behind the computer screen.

That's all it is, an illusion.

I hope others will heed this advice as well Sharessa.

Joseph, another thing I find is that a lot of people don't take this as an actual business in most any business worth anything there has to be an investment of some kind and most people are not willing to invest in their very own business. They seem to think it should happen not only overnight but without any sacrifice whatsoever. Even Huge Companies have an overhead and had to invest before they were successful so what makes people thing Internet Marketing is any different.

Joseph, another thing I find is that a lot of people don't take this as an actual business in most any business worth anything there has to be an investment of some kind and most people are not willing to invest in their very own business. They seem to think it should happen not only overnight but without any sacrifice whatsoever. Even Huge Companies have an overhead and had to invest before they were successful so what makes people thing Internet Marketing is any different.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! BINGO!

Nice addition Sharessa. :)

It boils down to that illusion thing again in my opinion...for example...

When you start an offline business, you have "something" that physically represents your business...like a restaurant building or whatever...and that forces you to pay attention to that "thing" in order to run the business.

Most people don't like paying attention at that level, so they assume it's "too risky" to start a business like that (which is a bad assumption, but that's for another post another time).

Then comes the Internet...

The barrier to entry is so low online...someone can get started with almost nothing...and there are "quick" ways to make "fad cash" if someone is resourceful enough to find them.

Sure someone could make some money, but it won't last. Then, someone will get addicted to find all of these "little tricks" and that someone will end up chasing money all the time...instead of building a leveraged business that will end up providing more income, easier, once they have "paid their dues" by putting in the effort to build said business.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! BINGO!

Nice addition Sharessa. :)

It boils down to that illusion thing again in my opinion...for example...

When you start an offline business, you have "something" that physically represents your business...like a restaurant building or whatever...and that forces you to pay attention to that "thing" in order to run the business.

Most people don't like paying attention at that level, so they assume it's "too risky" to start a business like that (which is a bad assumption, but that's for another post another time).

Then comes the Internet...

The barrier to entry is so low online...someone can get started with almost nothing...and there are "quick" ways to make "fad cash" if someone is resourceful enough to find them.

Sure someone could make some money, but it won't last. Then, someone will get addicted to find all of these "little tricks" and that someone will end up chasing money all the time...instead of building a leveraged business that will end up providing more income, easier, once they have "paid their dues" by putting in the effort to build said business.

Once again great analogy it puts things right in prespective and is spot on too. Thanks for the feedback Joseph it is good to know people are out there spreading the know how for us to all succeed online and off if we choose too. I look forward to reading your post.

haha, this thread just make my day right there, I seriously can related to all the things that you two have mentioned. I used to think that as long I know how to build a website, I'd be able to make money just like that. Little did I know that after I finished a website, no money came in but more I have to put out each month for hosting service. As times goes by, I realized the world of online business; it's not simple as many programs that people putted out there on the net to get some quick bucks from you: how to make money from google, ebay, etc...After putting lot and lot of times in doing research and browsing through many forums, I do know for a fact that, unless you have some crazy ideas, make money online take lot of times and efforts. If you plan to do online business, you required more than normal 8 hrs a day shift, you work as many hours as you can because there can never be enough.

If you plan to do online business, you required more than normal 8 hrs a day shift, you work as many hours as you can because there can never be enough.

You work as many focused hours as you can (it's not as much as you think)...and when you love what you do, there can never be enough...because you'll be addicted to turning on that monitor every morning :D

banners
Back