propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How does PPCall tracking work?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Call' started by farmads, Nov 27, 2015.

1. farmads

farmads Affiliate affiliate

I spent two days looking for the answer, but all I know is that publisher selects tracking phone number for a campaign and then they run it and so I have many question which I hope you answer:
    - Is a unique tracking phone number for one publisher and one campaign right?
    - How does a PPCall network track information from a call?
    - How does a PPCall network solve many connection to phone number?

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

3. Jay JustCalls.net

Jay JustCalls.net Affiliate affiliate

Yes, this is true. However, it is possible to get more than one number per offer/campaign, use ring pools, and dynamically track your ads to converted calls.
    The above answer from T J mentioned Invoca - two other notable platforms are Dialog Tech & Retreaver [formerly Call Pixels]
    Each phone call that comes into your unique number is tracked using a call tracker like Dialog Tech, Retreaver or Invoca, and for the most part recorded. When the calls connect to the call center, the center use a management tool, that helps route the call to their available agents.

As a user of Dialog Tech, we can help you control the flow of traffic by setting accepted concurrency and daily call caps for each call center. In other exciting news, Dialog Tech will be launching syndication in a month - meaning if you use a network on Dialog Tech, you won't be paying the call tracking fees.

T J Tutor likes this.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed