The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How does graphic affect a site PR?

bonyango

affiliate
hI GUYS, I have a website for my android appl, folder organizer which i am still researching on just how much graphic i need on the website.Will graphics affect my website positively or negatively?

I am going to say that I think it depends on how they are used. To many not good to little not good.

Sorry I could not be more help.

If your site is all graphics, with no actual search engine readable text, then yes the graphics will harm your search engine rankings, however it's not really the graphics that are harming the site it's the lack of content!

Get a good mix of graphics for the aesthetics and content and you'll be fine! :]

PR is dependent on the quality of the content of the site.Use of graphics will also help but it should be related to the topic.Putting unnecessary more graphics will take more space and also loading time.So its better to use less graphics in the content.

Not at all. Usually good graphics attracts customers and generate leads but that must be not big or time taking to load website else it bounce back you.

Graphics also help to improve the quality of the content.But the graphic should be related to the content. This will help to improve the PR of the site.Don't use more flash as it makes the site slow which will become one of the negative point about your site.

No, not!

hI GUYS, I have a website for my android appl, folder organizer which i am still researching on just how much graphic i need on the website.Will graphics affect my website positively or negatively?

:thumbsup:No probably not, there does not exists any major problem with graphics, its not negative only! :yes:

Try to use less images on your because its a big reason which can increase your site loading time and google also watch site loading time in there pr algorithm.

banners
Back