The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How does email marketing work for the long run?

Kay Huang

affiliate
What is the right length to set up autoresponder for? I heard that you can set up from 1 month or to as long as 1 year. Is it necessary to set up the autoresponder as long as 1 year?

What do you do when the autoresponder is finished? How do you keep in contact with your subscribers for the long run? Do you just keep on sending broadcast emails? And should that be as often as once every 2 days?

But the problem is, there always will be people that are newly subscribed into my list. By the time the first subscriber finished receiving all the autoresponder emails, the new subscriber might have just started receiving the autoresponder emails. If I start to send broadcast emails after the autoresponder emails are finished for the first subscriber, then the subscribers who opt in later will receive extra emails beside the autoresponder emails. That might be confusing to them because the broadcast emails will get in between the autoresponder emails and mix up the sequence that I set up for autoresponder emails. How do you deal with this problem?

I'm not sure how email marketing will work for the long run. Can you tell me about that?

banners
Back