The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How do you drive traffic to a UK Video?

J

jjrich

But the video must be watched on my website and the traffic must be from the UK.

Also just had an idea I could make a short clip of the video and sumbit it to the social video websites.

Any other usefull insights? Thanks

Q: How do you drive traffic to a UK Video?

A: On the wrong side of the road. :D

But yes, submitting it to social marketing sites like Youtube, Facebook, etc., may gain you some traffic. There is however no way to restrict traffioc to UK only. On the net, you get whoever comes to your site, unless you're specifically blocking IP blocks.

another way to drive traffic to your video is to have a Direct Response Online Video. You can use DROV to present a sales message, then provide a valuable purchase incentive to your prospect, and then capture qualified leads immediately by email. I think this will help drive people to your video because who doesn't love purchase incentives?

One company that just started doing this is [removed]. If you go to their website you can get an idea of what it is.

Hope this helps and hope you can get more traffic to your video!

how about posting on UK only forums, or on forums which are very british (for example, Sky TV??) where the majority will be UK based??

MI
Back