The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How do you choose a proxy?

You don't.
You buy a $5 VPS unmanaged server, place the DNS/IP behind Cloudfront
Open a ssh VPN tunnel --dance like a hacker and screw the Facebook tool kiddies ;)

I am just using proxy sharing, geo, protocol, authentication to find the proxies I need. Proxy finder works well for social networks, for parsing data, and for accessing sites where certain geolocation is required. No problem.

Last edited:
There are many different proxies on the market, I think it is best other affiliates that drive traffic along the same vertical you are. Since they can tell you in more detail what proxies get caught, which work too slow and which are decent picks

Hi, A proxy server, also known as a proxy or application-level gateway is a computer that acts as a gateway between a local network (for example, all the computers at one company or in one building) and a larger scale network such as the internet. Proxy servers provide increased performance and security

You should follow these steps to set your proxy up from within IE.
  1. Open the IE toolbar and select Internet Options.
  2. Open the Connections tab.
  3. Select LAN Settings.
  4. Check the Use a proxy server for your LAN box.
  5. When prompted, enter the proxy server name and port number.
  6. Click OK to save your settings.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can actually choose a proxy, dude. Nowadays, there are many proxy providers, and you can choose any of them, depending on your requirements.

Recently, I increasingly feel the lack of proxies. I use proxies for social media. I have already registered on almost all popular proxy services.
How do you choose a proxy?
Hello, maybe I am a bit late, but I know some ways: 1. Don't use public proxies, 2. Use 1 server for each social account, 3. Your location must be consistent, 4. As others mentioned above, you can use a VPS server.

yea how someone said why to complicate with proxies ,just buy a vps and he will do the work for you
In many cases that works if the data center IP is not detected.

Bash:
ssh -ND  6444 USER@SERVER_IP  -vvv
#6444 is the port you select (any over 5000 should work)
#enter the  user's password at the prompt

#IN SECOND TERMINAL

/usr/bin/chromium-browser \
--user-data-dir="$HOME/proxy-profile" \
--proxy-server="socks5://localhost:6444"

#I use chromium /chrome can be used also

That's it.
Using Digital Ocean you can install a new droplet in 1 of 6 GEOs and pay by the hour of use or $5 month up to 1TB. Don't install anything or a firewall --KISS. It's just a VPN tunnel
Last time I did this it cost $0.28 for a short time. But again, you are using a known datacenter IP --so you may be detected or restricted.

banners
Back