The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How do I increase my site's page rank?

Getting backlinks from quality and relative sites with your keywords in anchor text would benefit your sites in SERP and PR. Of course, page title tags are important, too. :)

Which site? To build quality backlinks your site needs to have something valuable, something worth to attract the visitors as well as the webmasters. Also, build backlinks from those sites which are relevant to yours niche. But before building backlinks do optimize your site content and keywords. Proper keyword placement is extremely important to get maximum exposure and to create an online presence on internet.

:wallbash:I am doing SEO of this site but no result come out...If you have any knowledge please get me out this problem...

We need to know what things you are doing in SEO, then only we can say whether you are doing the right things the right way or not.

SEO results mean, search engine rankings and increase in visitor traffic, for rankings you need to get good backlinks for important keywords and visitor traffic can be gained using social media optimization as well as from search engines.

Add quality contents frequently and try to get back links from relevant and reputed websites to improve page rank.

Yes, submission in social networking sites gains a huge boost in traffic. With the help of good content article you could reach to the first page of such social networking websites.

I always find website directories in you local area have reasonably high PR and are easy to get your links into without requiring a reciprocal link or paying for them!

Page rank is calculated based on the number of back links that you are getting. But its not just back links - its quality of back links. Google gives more value on the quality compared to those irrelevant sites that you are getting. Remember quality is better than quantity right?

Backlinks and domain age will increase your PR. Whilst you can't control the age of your site its important to know that older sites have an advantage. I find the quickest way to get backlinks is to search all the websites directories that are in your city as they usually have high PR and you can get a basic link at no charge!

Target the keyword in anchor text and try to build some relevant links. keep the link building process up and am sure you will get good results.

One of the important factors that helps you get high PR value is the number of back links that you are getting. In order to get back links, engaging on the techniques such as blog commenting, forum posting, classified ads, press release, link exchange, directory submissions, social bookmarking and online groups helps.

Back link helps! In order to get high PR value, you need to get back links. Just make sure to get back links on relevant and DoFollow sites. Google gives more value on the quality compared to those irrelevant sites that you are getting.

banners
Back