The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How do I get started?

Sande

affiliate
Do I need to come up with a website with whatever I am interested in and then attract companies to advertise on my website? Is this how it works? I am confused and want to get into this market.

Thanks for any help to get me started!

You want to host your website as a ads rental site?
If you wanted to build a website for that purpose I suggest you Google "what niche shall I pick for my blog" then " how to get extra visitors for my blog".

Welcome anyway. :)

I have some ideas for creating websites but do you have to have a website to do affiliate marketing is my main issue?

Thanks for your help - will use google. Have been trying to do as much research as possible - lots of overwhelming info out there.

I have some ideas for creating websites but do you have to have a website to do affiliate marketing is my main issue?

Thanks for your help - will use google. Have been trying to do as much research as possible - lots of overwhelming info out there.

The only website you need really, is a one page web site which is called a "Landing Page."

Regardless of the niche, or what you do online, this is a must.

Yet, 99.99999% of people don't do it. Weird!

You don't need Google. I never use them. They penalize people all the time. Ban web sites. Change algorithms. "Slap" people. LOL what a joke

MI
Back