The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How do i get more views to my FB business page?

rob2371

affiliate
I'm new to affiliate fix and BRAND NEW to social media in general, not just marketing. I understand the concept of good content and value, but I don't understand how to get that content to be viewed? I only have like 80 friends on my main page and just started my business page.Is it just basically as simple as have good, interesting posts and the views and likes will grow 1 at a time? Or are there some techniques to get your posts out in front of more people ( without paid ads)? Also I could just go crazy with the friend requests and build that way? Not sure of the best approach. Any and all help and insight is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Be careful about going nuts with the friends request. FB won't like it if you go too far with it.

Have you joined relevant groups and interacted with people yet? That can help your account to grow organically, as well as creating engaging content posts and putting your link in relevant places, like forum signatures, your website, your email signatures, etc.

I'm new to affiliate fix and BRAND NEW to social media in general, not just marketing. I understand the concept of good content and value, but I don't understand how to get that content to be viewed? I only have like 80 friends on my main page and just started my business page.Is it just basically as simple as have good, interesting posts and the views and likes will grow 1 at a time? Or are there some techniques to get your posts out in front of more people ( without paid ads)? Also I could just go crazy with the friend requests and build that way? Not sure of the best approach. Any and all help and insight is greatly appreciated. Thank you
Be careful about going nuts with the friends request. FB won't like it if you go too far with it.

Have you joined relevant groups and interacted with people yet? That can help your account to grow organically, as well as creating engaging content posts and putting your link in relevant places, like forum signatures, your website, your email signatures, etc.
thanks for your response, and yes I have been doing a little research and started engaging in some relevant groups .One of my roadblocks was I was using the facebook app and it wasn't allowing me to comment or like as my business page so I was having trouble understanding how to grow an audience but I'v since moved on to the browser so it makes more sense now. and yes it seemed rather sleazy to just load up on friend requests. thanks for the insight!

Welcome on this forum buddy. I am hoping that we will help you handle the issue that you have at hand. Getting more views with Facebook is the easiest thing that you can ever do. All you need to know is now join very many groups that yo think are related to the niche that you are handling. This is the place that you will be able to grow your account. and also another tip is that you need to be tagging several friends in the post that you make so that they reach then and hence generate a conversation.

Welcome on this forum buddy. I am hoping that we will help you handle the issue that you have at hand. Getting more views with Facebook is the easiest thing that you can ever do. All you need to know is now join very many groups that yo think are related to the niche that you are handling. This is the place that you will be able to grow your account. and also another tip is that you need to be tagging several friends in the post that you make so that they reach then and hence generate a conversation.
thanks for the response and I have started using groups , it does seem to be a good way of growing an audience

Hi there! Here are my suggestions so you can get more views in your FB business page:

1. Post quality contents which your followers will find useful and relevant to their needs. The more interesting it is, the better the chance of being shared by your followers to their friends.

2. Join groups within the same industry as your business and try to be active with the discussions to let the others be aware of your online presence.

3. Follow persons of authority which have the same business as you and "get their attention" by liking and sharing the contents they are posting in their page. Don't forget to comment as well.

4. Other than that, you can also put a lot of relevant images and videos as most of us are often attracted to contents having these...

Hope this helps!:)

Hi,
you can join some relevant groups first, it's always works.
post more qualified contents, like relevant images and videos works better than just a text.
Hope this helps. Add me on skype and we can talk more about it if you like.
Good luck!

The best way to do it is to create a facebook fanpage and then buying traffic for it. Define your target audience and then buy traffic targeting them. Make sure to split your audience and track everything accordingly.
You can get a lot of likes with a few amounts of dollars spent. Just create good high quality content and boost those postings. Also split test, which postings may get the hgihest amount of likes

Tracking and testing is super important! When you do these, you can see what works more effectively. Anything else I could add has been said by the wonderful people above ^ :)
Good luck!
-Zach

You can create Facebook groups and add more peoples to the group. So that you can get more views in your Fb business page.

yeah, the last couple of posts basically describe how you advertise for free
1) i wouldn't say that adding new friends is not important (but going crazy about it won't help). but i'd add at least a few every day to grow the audience
2) compile a list of other FB groups with the same interests and post for free
3) create engaging posts every day (I'd say 3 is the minimum)
4) create your group (not a fanpage) and start adding your audience there.

banners
Back