The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How do I find out what programs are offered by which network?

elecromag

affiliate
Hi guys, I want to know before subscribing to any specific network to know what are the available programs for each; I don't want to subscribe to a network then don't find the type of program I want to sell, such as health, fitness, music devices, etc.

It doesn't cost you anything to join, so join and then see what offers are available that might interest you to promote.

If you are talking regular retail products like you mentioned, then all the top networks carry a wide variety of all those programs. CJ is the biggest and has an easy interface so start there. Or Shareasale is a smaller network but has the best reputation with affiliates. It would also have products in all those categories.

Hi guys, I want to know before subscribing to any specific network to know what are the available programs for each; I don't want to subscribe to a network then don't find the type of program I want to sell, such as health, fitness, music devices, etc.

Phone them (if a phone number is available). Ask if they have a list of current programs they could share with you.

I know, I know...soooooo 20th century :D

banners
Back